A RE/MAX REALTOR®
A REALTOR® is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.
Code of Ethics
The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
Loyalty to clients;
Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
Cooperation with competitors;
Truthfulness in statements and advertising; and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients.
To earn a designation, a REALTOR® a real estate agent has taken coursework and demonstrated specific skills, performance and knowledge in a particular area of the real estate industry
Summary of Qualifications
- Detail knowledge of local neighborhoods
- Successful track record of achieving sales targets
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Self motivated sales professional with ability to lead the team
- Exceptional ability to understand customer needs and build excellent
rapport with customers
- SHORT SALE Certified
- Excellent communication & team leadership skills
- Resourceful team player and attention to detail
- Communicate with clients to understand their property needs and preferences
- Coordinate and fix an appointment with prospective buyers to show them houses and plots
- Act as liaison between buyers and sellers ensuring positive experience for both parties involved
- Responsible for preparation of contract documents, purchase agreements and closing statements
- Prepare and maintain a list of properties suited to different needs and budgets
- Assist in the creation of marketing material for properties
- Oversee the advertising of properties for web & print media
- Ensure that the legal formalities are completed prior to closing dates
Proud supporter and volunteer of Operation Jersey Cares & Wine to Water.
Operation Jersey Cares is a volunteer organization whose mission is to help our troops overseas as well as the returning Soldiers and Marines who have been wounded in combat.
Wine to Water. Sending Veterans on service trips around the world to bring water filtration systems to areas without running water. The goal with the veterans chapter of Wine to Water is to help prevent veteran suicide.
Never Again Shall One Generation Forget Another